Investing in Pype Hayes Park
Cllr Ann Holtom has welcomed the news that, thanks to the efforts of Liberal Democrat Cabinet member for Leisure Cllr Martin Mullaney working closely with the Friends of Pype Hayes Park, £150,000 has been found for improvement works in Pype Hayes Park.
Following consultations with the Friends of Pype Hayes Park, a work programme has been agreed which includes:
- Resurfacing of the existing Car-Park
- Refurbishment of the footpath to the rear of Pype Hayes Hall, which runs from the car park to the pool.
- Refurbishment of the path through the old walled gardens.
- Refurbishment of the path running from the front of the hall toEachelhurst Rd.
- Resurfacing and resizing of the existing tennis courts.
Cllr Holtom said: "I know from my involvement with Friends of the Park how much this injection of funding for the improvements is appreciated. These improvements will certainly enhance visitor experience for everyone who visits the park."